Look What I Made
Survival 303 Rules
18 Sep 2008
08 Sep 2011 07:58 PM
These are the rules and guidelines of Survival 303, the longest updated game of the entire Survival Series.
- All regular ROBLOX rules apply.
- Ripping apart of handmade items is not allowed. (Such as a house someone made)
- Dragburning is not allowed. (Grabbing a burning brick and dragging across the map)
- Burning is allowed (That's why you have buckets)
- Raiding is allowed. (That's why you have weapons)
- Stealing is allowed. (Same as above)
- Killing is allowed. (On your territory, was attempting to steal, etc.)
- 'Spawnkilling' or repeated killing is not allowed.
- Exploiting by using 3rd party program or a glitch is strictly forbidden. (Not only is it quite rude, but could get you banned from ROBLOX)
- Placing seats in places to glitch people into the terrain is not allowed.
- Repeatedly 'seating' somebody without their consent is now allowed.
- You must show respect to the admins and mods, even if you don't like them. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
- Do not ask to be made a game admin or game mod. All such requests will be ignored and will likely ruin your chances.
Mods and admins are allowed to use whatever punishment they see fit. If you are being abused*, send a message to this account.
*Abused meaning you were banned, kicked, killed, etc by a game staff member without reason. There must be reports from multiple witnesses to verify your claim. Single reports will be ignored as they most likely mean you were breaking a rule and were punished accordingly.
The same rules apply to staff as they do to you. It's not abuse if you are killed by a staff member who is using a weapon.
Page 1 of 1
Look What I Made